Friday, March 19, 2010

A third work for me before i came to Canada


When i was in Saudi Arabia. i was worked in Saudi Arlines for 2 years. It was a good job for me because i learn a lot of thing, for example phonetic alphabets like Alpha, Bravo mean Alpha A, Bravo B. And Some types of aircraft. I'd love my job but has not future. I have made friends through this work across the Arab world. ّIt is really god Experienced, but it is end for everything. Then i chose Canada for study and this is for me successful step. and good luck to me and to all. Also i miss my job, my friends because i was customer service. Has been difficult sometimes with some people. And some people do not know about Arline for example Saudi Arline they have The price of one. And people want discount I can not make for them discount they sea no you can i know you i told him I'm not liar the sea no your liar. These are some of the problems there. When i was worked i was happy hope you enjoy for my story.

3 comments:

  1. This story is interesting.

    "Saudi Arline they have The price of one. And people want discount I can not make for them discount they sea no you can i know you i told him I'm not liar the sea no your liar."

    This part is funny to me.

    I wish to you find the best job in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so interesting that you used to work for an airline company! It sounds like you had a lot of great work experience before you came to Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it was interesting work for you ;)

    ReplyDelete