Saturday, March 13, 2010

The best journey


I was on a journey with Harley Davidson into Saudi Arabia. It was wonderful in my life because we went outside the city. Like 200 kilo we were about 45 Pike it is amazing trip. But imposable walking in the street with 45 pike but they divided into 3 groups. Then we arrived after tow hours a half to the place it was nice wither. After that they sty and drink some coffee toking. Then i saw all of the guys are waiting for the meal. Then when thy finish the lunch time we teak rest. Then arranged some activities, the next day in the early morning they ready to back to the city.Finally the trip with Harley it was really handsome you should try one time.






5 comments:

  1. It sounds like it would be amazing to ride a motorcycle through the desert. You are a lucky guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to go to the desert just for few hour and do some activites that I like do them in the desert.

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lot of motorcycles all together? Did you meet many cars on your way? Were they surprised to see so many motorcycles all together?

    I want to learn how to ride a motorcycle. Is it difficult to learn?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna visit desert..I think it is very interesting)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice picture :) and I think that you had an amazing trip.

    ReplyDelete