Thursday, March 11, 2010

Things that scare


Most people are afraid of something.For example animals or sitting at home alone or many things like danger or afraid.I would like to know about my things that scare ,first any wild animal because sometime is very danger he or she can eat you it is possible,second the Mice dirty and carry diseases i know is small one but really is so dirty .I afraid to be in a big crowd , you know i like swimming but in some please because i afraid about sharks He's very dangerous .And this is very important for me and I'm scared about it the future It made me confused.This is my things that i scared about it ,

4 comments:

  1. I'm not afraid of mice. I think they are kind of cute! I guess I am a bit afraid of spiders. Yuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    I agree with you.But really he has a carry diseases. Anyway thanks for comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me, I am afraid of speaking in public :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. And i afraid to sleep at home alone((((

    ReplyDelete