Friday, March 5, 2010

Dear Abby..


Dear Abby,

My problem is my study permit.I can not apply for a new one,or find any person to help me for that.What should I do to get that because as soon as my study permit finshes this is a big problem.Maybe they will send me back to my home.I would like to sty here to comblain my study,That soundbad to me to here that i can not apply or make renew one.I do nor know how can help me for that because i ask many friends thay do not know abot that.Mr Abby if you help me for that i will never forget that all of my life.righ know i feel bad because that i wont to sty here to connect my program.My problem is my study permit and i'm sure to help me for that as soon as you can Mr.Abby

Thank you very much

2 comments:

  1. I hope you can stay here too. Have you tried talking to Mr. Lee in the office to see if he can offer you any advice? He's an expert at things kinds of things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Scott,

    Thank you for telling me that , also thanks for comment

    ReplyDelete